Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Lone Star State is Hotter Than Hades!

This blog will probabaly not be as interesting as the ones from Colorful Colorado and The land of Enchantment. It's a LONG drive home but we finally made it safe and sound. Spent most of the afternoon unpacking and trying to get things back in order. Dirty laundry is NOT an interesting subject and we had a lot of it! The weather has not been over 100 here yet, but the humidity is a killer!

"So You Think You Can Dance" is on tonight, so I've put a pot roast in the oven, will have a tiny "tini" before dinner made with Gray Goose that was my birthday gift from Teresa and Gary and will sit back after dinner, relax and watch these wonderful young people dance. Of course I'll serve potatoes, carrots, gravy
and green beans with the roast as no comfort food is complete without those along with a lot of onions and garlic. It smells delicious as it cooks. Can't wait for a good home-cooked meal!
The show tonight has to be good because they're down to the top ten and they are all wonderful dancers. I'm glad that I'm not a judge! I'd keep them all, but that's against the rules.
We had a wonderful time on our trip but it will be good to sleep in my own bed for a change. Sorry I couldn't bring all of my friends home with me, but they probably wouldn't all fit in my bed ;-)
I'll be signing off for now, but remember to check www.Canvasbycanvas.com for updates and also check out our all of the blogs that are posted there. We're all starting to return to our nests after some summer fun and the paint will start to fly.
Happy days to you all. Pcasso

2 comments:

Margie Whittington said...

So glad you are home,Patricia!!
I like your Martini, Olive and books painting.
maw

Connie Michael said...

Welcome home, dahling. Let's get to painting!