Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Little Bit of Heaven on Earth


I have just published a few of my photographs in a slide show here on my blog. We've been busier than cats on a hot tin roof since we returned so I haven't given as much time as I normally would putting this together. We started in Beijing and finished our trip in Hong Kong. We were gone for nearly 4 weeks and it was truly one of the most exciting and wondeful trips that we have ever taken. I only wish that I could have shared our experiences with all of you.

We're getting ready to go to Dallas in a few minutes and I also have many things to do for our Parish this weekend so this will be a brief entry. I'll write more next week. I put captions on the photographs in the slide show but I don't know if you can see them or not. I'm fairly new to this so please bear with me.

Have a glorious day and I'll keep in touch. Please leave comments on my page so I'll know you made a visit to China with me. ;-)

XOXO, Pcasso

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fascinating place, Pat. Thanks.
Madge

Elizabeth Taylor said...

Pat, thank you so much for the wonderful slide show and your description of your visit to China. I'm planning on taking an hour or so today to really read the blog entries you made. It's great that you put titles on your slides and everyone who clicks on the star in the upper r.h. corner will be able to see them. I'd love to purchase a DVD if you every make one. Your photographs are amazing. THANK YOU!!
BT

Anonymous said...

6000 pictures! You are going to be busy!! It took two months for me to sort 2700 from Kenya. I look forward to seeing more. These are so great. We took a very similar trip in 2000 before the dam was complete. It is great to repeat the trip through your pictures.
Hugs
Barbra